I know sometimes it can be difficult to keep your healthy nutrition on track, so that’s why I created the Hot Body Meal Plan! 4 weeks of a healthy, step-by-step meal plan and recipes to teach you how to make healthy nutrition choices and feel amazing. I also have so many other nutrition guides that will fit any lifestyle!
Want more daily workouts and real-time exercise videos? The LSF App has a variety of workouts for beginners as well as workouts that are a little more challenging. Complete each circuit 1x and take breaks as you need them. As you begin to feel stronger, add more reps to your exercises!
Bridge Hip Lift x12
Targets glutes + hamstrings
· Lie on your back with knees bent and feet hip-distance apart
· Press heels into the floor
· Tuck your pelvis and press hips up towards the sky
· Be sure your glutes staying engaged as you lift up and the lower back down
· Hover an inch or two over the floor as you come down, and then lift up to repeat
Super Women x8
Strengthens your back and works core
· Start on your stomach with legs long behind you and arms reaching overhead
· On you exhale lift your arms and legs a few inches off the floor and hold
· Drive your elbows back, squeezing your shoulder blades together
· Reach forward again and slowly lower with control.
Forearm Plank Double Knee Taps x12
Works entire core and targets lower abdominal muscles
· Start in forearm plank position
· Step back onto your toes, keeping your pelvis tucked and hips low to the ground
· Keeping your core engaged, lower both knees (at the same time!) to hover just one inch above the floor
· Make sure you try not to raise your hips as you lift and lower your knees
· Push through your heels to straight legs and then repeat
Strengthens lower body (quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves) and also your core. Lower body exercises also help increase calorie burn!
· Stand with feet hip-width apart and toes slightly pointed out
· Bend your knees and squat down as if sitting back in a chair
· As you lower down, raise your arms in front of you and keep your core tight
· After pausing in the squat, return to standing
· Squeeze your glutes at the top and lower your arms, then repeat